Monday, January 26, 2009

Josie's Birthday

Its hard to believe that my little baby is 2 years old. It seems like only yesterday I was calling my mom crying because the doctor told me I was going to have a section in the morning. I wasn't crying because I was scared of the surgery, but I was crying because I was scared I wouldn't know how to love someone "that much". Little did I know....





Josie was born at 8:01 on Tuesday, January 23, 2007.









Friday was her 2nd birthday. She took cookies to school and then stayed with her BobBob and Pops in the afternoon. She was high on the horse. Her party was yesterday with all of our family. We had her favorite foods: Mac-N-Cheese...the box kind, hotdogs, and ice cream. She blew out the candles over and over and over....






And oh my goodness the gifts....she was in heaven.



My girlie girl was elated about her new football. Note: she's wearing the new clothes that she opened...three layers to be exact that not too long after this picture was snapped she wet all the way through...we're still working on potty training.



Our birthday celebration was a success. We think we have figured out how we can love someone "that much".














No comments:

Post a Comment