Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Its about time...

As we've said before, our Wes is slower in his development than Josie was. Not that he's slow, by any stretch, she was just really quick with everything. She rolled over promptly at 4 months old. Our Wes waited until he was 6 months old. Josie crawled at 6 months old. Wes was 9 months old. Josie got her first tooth promptly at 7 months old. Well after 10 long months and a couple of restless nights, our Wesley is proud to present to you....
his first tooth.

I know its hard to see, but it really is there. I was trying to take a picture by myself, so I do apologize. Sometime when he's more cooperative, I'll take a better one, but I'm sure by then you'll no longer be impressed with my children's teeth.

1 comment:

  1. pwaha... YAY! Love the presentation of the FIRST TOOTH. Now Wes... get those feet a movin underneath your body so you can walk by your first birthday...

    Aunt Jessie

    ReplyDelete