Thursday, July 1, 2010

Puddle Hopping

Recently, we've had a daily afternoon thundershower. It usually runs us in from the garden or whatever outdoor activity we've chosen for the afternoon. And instead of complaining about it.....we find ways to enjoy it too.

These afternoon thundershowers almost always leave a mud puddle in one place in our yard. The monkeys LOVE running out there to jump/splash/run/play as soon as the rain stops.

This lasts for the last 20 minutes of our day usually while I continue working in the garden/yard/whatever outdoor activity we were doing before the storm came.


And yes, my kids are playing in their underwear only. Thats how we do it in the backwoods....

4 comments:

  1. they look like they are having the time of their life

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha good on you. I have my grandkids 3 and 4 running around the backyard and trampoline naked as cherubs screaming and laughing like little maniacs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sush a sexy little girl. I'm hard

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to get naked with that sexy girl

    ReplyDelete