Sunday, April 19, 2009

Friends Having Babies


Angela and I went to Sunday school, then middle school, then high school, then college together. Basically everything. She got a new car, so did I. I got married, so did she. She got a job, so did I. I had a baby, so did she. I had another baby, so did she. Here is my oldest with her youngest. Between the two of us, there are two children not pictured sandwiched between the ages of these two. I have a 2 year, 3 month old. She has a 2 year old (this week actually). I have a 1 year old (this week actually) and she now has a 3 month old. Some may think we're crazy for having children so close together (mine are 15 months apart and hers are 21 months apart) and there are times that we think that too. But when they lay so sweetly side by side, how could you want anything else.

Happy Birthday on Wednesday Ryan. Sorry we missed out on playing together this trip...till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment