Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Babies Babies Everywhere

Sunday, we had the first of several upcoming baby showers.  My cousin (who is probably my closest cousin since she grew up right next door to JoJo) is expecting twin baby girls.  After many years of patiently trying, she got doubly blessed :)  So, we threw her a fun family and friends shower.


I didn't get many photos of all the fun she was having opening gifts...she had more help from the little girls (and one little boy) than she could handle!


She got LOTS of good useful baby "stuff" and Josie certainly enjoyed all the little girl stuff too.  Kim's always been so good with my kiddos, so I can't wait to repay the favor and spoil hers :)  LOVE all these babies that are heading our way by the end of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment